Code of Values
- making only agreements we are willing, able, and intend to keep
- communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned
- looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working
- operating in a responsible manner: “above the line…”
- communicating honestly and with purpose
- asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand
- never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her
- treating others as they would like to be treated
- listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker
- responding in a timely fashion.
- speaking calmly and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm
- acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective
- continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty
- making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation – and having fun in the process!